Approach to creatives:
I simply took my 5 creatives and moved them over to RichAds to see how it work out. If you ever
want to run a push campaign as well, you’ll need to upload at least three to five good creative
So, after I moved my creatives to RichAds, I started to work on the following:
I utilized an ad spy tool to help me with my ad copy and creatives.
While you don’t have a lot to say, you are encouraged to only mention the things your prospects
would be most interested in (the lesson all marketers learn).
The icon is the thumbnail that will represent your ad while the viewer hasn’t clicked on it yet.
Remember this is a push notification, an alert. Meanwhile, the main image is a featured photo
(an image apart from the creatives) that will be posted on your main campaign.
$0.0144 avg CPC
(minimum was $0.00842)
After 1 PM to Advertise Only
Targeting Options Applied
By OS: Targeting Only 6 Android OS versions
1 Impression Per User
3 Clicks Per User over 7 Days
As you can see from the state below, it performed quite decently, not too shabby. And as it
headed towards the end of the day, the results became a lot better. Results for the day:
My timing of the push ads played a huge role in how the ads performed and converted. With
that, I started cutting off some hours. I had to carefully review which times need to be
left behind and which ones should be retained. I had to re-test some hours. Then I came up
with a final timing decision as you can see in the graphic below.
During this time, I also started uploading more creatives. When it comes to dating, you need
to keep the dating creatives fresh. For each creative that I publish, I disabled three old
My initial push ads performance was okay as recently showed you earlier but things started
to look a bit greener when I had the RichAds Support Team look at my campaigns. They told me
that I needed to use specific source IDs. I took their expertise alongside my backend
optimization and I was pleased to see more optimal results.
I optimized this campaign a lot that I even ran out of volume. I loosened my targeting a bit
to get more impressions and everything still held out where it needed to be.
One problem that I saw was that the bigger cities were not resulting in conversions. Since I
needed to add more traffic, I just decided to deploy my landing page.
So I started playing around with landing pages and figured out a style landing page to test
out. LP CTR was super solid too. Usually, I would have these landing pages already setup but
waiting on translation is annoying.
I was impressed by the results. If you take a look at the data you’d be impressed as well.
One interesting part of this was there was one aspect of the ad creative that led to the efficacy of the campaign. It wasn’t just the image but the text gave such a wonderful impact as well. This is most especially true for the heading of the text which was the one that received the most clicks.